Friday 25 March 2011

So confused


Trials of Time

unmasked



For a few moments every week, I allow myself the luxury of slipping into my make-believe world where you and I can pretend that the rest of the world ceases to exist, where I can pretend you are only mine. It might have just been a candid conversation for you when you told me how exactly you felt about me. But it tossed me onto a whole new plane of thought and imagination. Yes, it broke the illusion of platonic love with the opposite sex. Yes, it took away from the innocence of our friendship.

Delhi-6: Two Reviews

delhi-6-two




“Snapshot of memories” or simply an awry screenplay? But i think differently about the movie ‘Delhi-6‘.

 “…there are so many characters and so many sub plots that I was confused where to look next…”

“Do we remember dreams/childhood memories clearly? But some events, images, sights, sounds, smells stand out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment